- Be Authentic in your Content in 3 Simple Steps
In this empowering, high energy session, BlogJam attendees will learn:
– The 3 Ways to Being Authentic On and Off-line
– How to tell your WHY Story to Connect to the Audience
– How to Deal with Critics Easily and Effectively
– 3 Powerful Attitudes that Help you Relate to the Audience
– Practical Ways to Deeply Connect with your Target Audience
BlogJam attendees will leave with a clear understanding of why and how they can write authentic content so they can start helping those around them and make a BIG difference in the world!
Elisha is a homeschooled 15 year-old, and a passionate best-selling author, artist, entrepreneur, and speaker. Elisha lives in Fort Worth, TX with her family and she loves spending time with them. She wrote I Love ME! at age ten, because she loves helping other kids become bullyproof, love themselves, and be the best they can be.
Elyssa is 14 years old. She enjoys being an entrepreneur, best-selling author, speaker, artist, and coach. She is homeschooled, and her greatest coach and mentor is her mom, Elayna Fernandez. Elyssa became a vegan at age 7. Elyssa teaches children to love themselves and have self-confidence through her books, blog posts, and artistic expressions.
Social handles: @WhollyART on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube